Since no one knows when but currencies have become an important part of human lives. Currencies have since then gone through different alterations i.e., from stones to gold to silver to bronze to paper, credit cards and digital wallets, etc. Cryptocurrency is the modern form of currency that exists in digital form. It is almost similar to the physical currency, but it does not exist in any physical form. It is used for exchange, selling, buying goods, and trading.
Today many people want to create their own cryptocurrency websites so they can enter into the crypto space. If you are one of them but you do not know the basics of creating and designing a cryptocurrency website, then we are going to help you learn how to design a cryptocurrency website of your own.
Why Cryptocurrency Website?
The modern world is the world of digitalization. Everything now works digitally, whether it is to secure data, to do shopping, to send money or trade. In this digital world, cryptocurrency is in trend and is considered a new but most secure way of currency transaction. Because of the reasons discussed below people are going crazy after cryptocurrency and this is exactly why you should have your own cryptocurrency website.
- Easy and fast transaction of funds.
- Most secure and is trusted by everyone.
- There is no limit to how much funds can be transferred.
- Easy verification of transfer of funds.
- Independent of bank.
- Faster international transaction.
- Little to no transaction cost.
- 24/7 access to the currency.
- Anyone can use it.
- No purchase or withdrawals limit.
- Instant payment
- Domain name
- Web host and hosting plan
- Cryptocurrency theme
1. Select Domain Name
A domain name is the first part of the URL through which people reach your site. It’s your identity so selects the right domain name. Your domain name should be short, easily memorable, and should rightly reflect your cryptocurrency website. After you select your domain name, you have to register it. You can register your domain name at different domain registrars available on the internet. But we recommend NameCheap, Bluehost, GoDaddy platforms for registering your domain name.
Your hosting provider might also offer free domain name registration in their plan.
2. Select a Web Host and Hosting Plan
Hosting providers or web hosts provides space to the websites on the servers and provides all the services and technologies needed for a website. Selecting the right web host is crucial because it decides the future of a website. The right hosting provider can lead to the success of your cryptocurrency website.
For using WordPress as your content management system, you have to select the web host which is compatible with WordPress. We recommend SiteGround, Inmotion, Bluehost, Hostinger for your cryptocurrency website.
You should consider the following features before selecting a webhost.
- Ease of use
Now that you have selected the web host, you have to select a hosting plan and get registered with the hosting provider now. Web host mainly provides these different types of hosting plans.
1. Free hosting: free hosting plans are mostly unreliable and do not provide most of the features.
2. Shared hosting: Shared hosting plans are most recommended for beginners as they are available at affordable prices.
3. VPS hosting: they are the most secure and stable plans.
4. WordPress Managed Hosting: these plans manage your WordPress Websites.
3. Install WordPress as Content Management System
Now it is time to install WordPress as your Content management system. You have two ways to install WordPress as your CMS i.e., manually and automatically. Most hosting providers such as Hostinger, Bluehost, SiteGround, etc. provides a one-click installation of WordPress.
After you install WordPress, you will need to login to WordPress dashboard using login link i.e., domainname.com/wp-admin.
The login link will lead you to login page where you will have to login using your admin name and password. After entering admin or username and password you will be led to the WordPress dashboard. Now from here, you have to set up your cryptocurrency website.
4. Install the Right Theme
Once you install WordPress, it doesn’t mean that your cryptocurrency website’s setup is complete. You have to design your website now. To design your website and provide it a presentable display, you have to select and install the right theme according to the niche. As we are designing. On a cryptocurrency website, we can select one of the given themes.
1. BitPal: it is one of the best cryptocurrency themes and is suitable for creating a refreshing website. It comes with a number of features.
2. Crypton: it comes with four different demos from which you can choose your website look and display. It helps you create a professional cryptocurrency website.
3. Cryptex: it is a WP cryptocurrency mining theme. It is SEO and Mobile friendly theme with a lot of customization options.
4. Blockchain: blockchain is an ICO WP theme and is business-focused. It comes with a cryptocurrency exchange rate tool, custom widgets, and many more features.
5. Add Content
Content is the life of every website. Cryptocurrency websites need quality content, and any important page or post should not be left out. Without content, your website is like a blank page. You can add three different types of pages to your cryptocurrency website.
- Basic Pages – to add basic pages, navigate to Pages from your WordPress dashboard. Click on Add New. This will lead you to page editor screen where you can set up the desires page.
- ICO pages – ICO pages are mostly in-built in many themes.
- Coins Dedicated pages – these pages provide information to the visitors related to cryptocurrencies. To create a coin’s page, the process is quite the same as basic pages.
6. Select Right Plugins and Widgets
Plugins and widgets are the backbone of every website. They provide extra functionalities and also helps in your website’s performance. To enhance your website performance, you have to select the right widgets and plugins and also you should not add too many unnecessary plugins, or it might affect your website by slowing it down.
You can add the following plugins to your cryptocurrency website.
1. Cryptocurrency Widget Pack Plugin: it displays coin price and a lot of customization options.
2. YoastSEO: it is an all-in-one plugin that helps you with search engine optimization.
3. Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin: it will help you connect your website with Google Analytics to keep check on your website performance.
4. Contact Form: it will allow you to create a contact form on your website.
If you have followed the above steps correctly and had made the right decision, you are now ready to make your cryptocurrency website live. You will now need to advertise your website to let the world know about your website and increase your visitors.